Thursday, August 26, 2010

ANIME AND ME

I used to watch One Piece and Naruto Shippuden when they were aired on Cartoon Network (CN), but soon they were stopped without any notice and I was so damn irritated because of that.  Since then I was looking for them, especially One Piece which I happened to saw 40 episodes and was very curious about them.  Finally after many years I found them, thanks to the community based website Orkut.  I owe Orkut many things including my novels which is my another passion.  I got rare novels through Orkut, but that is a different story.

The most heart touching sequence I found, in Naruto Shippuden was the Sasori story.  Not to mention the entire One Piece had touched my heart so deeply and there is not a single episode of it which I can forget until the day I am alive.  In entire Justice League (not anime), I found only one episode, Clash, to be worth seeing and which touched me deeply.  Rest of the episodes are "okay".  I enjoyed every episode of Prince of Tennis and Slam Dunk.  The ultra-violent episode of Slam Dunk I will never forget.  Bleach is yet another wonderful animation by anime.

I must say that after watching these anime series I developed a wish now that I must learn Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment